Frequently Asked Question
Some Universities/ Employers may ask for Official Transcript/ Transcripts of Marks issued from this University. This is a consolidated statement of marks of all examinations issued by the University in a given format.
- Attach the self attested copies of all the Mark Lists/Original Degree Certificate or Provisional Certificate issued by the University.
- Attach the self attested copy of the SSLC or equivalent certificate to prove the date of birth of the applicant.
- Remit the required fee, using online payment method, under the purpose code - AG08-Transcript Verification/Official Transcript. Payment can also be made through Akshaya Centres, FRIENDS Jana Sevana Kendras and University challan counter.
- The application shall be forwarded to :The Controller of Examinations, University of Calicut, Calicut University (Post), Malappuram District, Kerala-673 635
- The total fee to be remitted by the applicant include – Fee for official transcript + Search Fee as applicable + Postages applicable. The above fee can be remitted as a single challan.
- For the details of postage charges, please see the attachment on the top right hand side .
Details of Fee to be remitted :
For the courses with four or more years of duration :Rs. 6950/-
For all other courses : Rs. 4635/-
Search Fee :
Up to three years of passing the course Rs.240/-
Between three to ten years of passing the course : Rs.470/-
After ten years of passing the course Rs: 875/-