Frequently Asked Question

How to apply for Duplicate Transfer Certificate
Last Updated 3 months ago

Transfer Certificates to the Students of the Affiliated Colleges are issued from the respective colleges .  Respective Teaching Departments of the University issue Transfer Certificates to  their students. Transfer Certificates to the students of  School of Distance Education are issued from the Office of the School of Distance Education, University of Calicut on their request. 

To apply for Duplicate Transfer Certificate of SDE, candidates are directed to submit the following Documents : 

1. An Affidavit on a stamp paper worth Rs. 100/- signed before a first class Judicial Magistrate. 

2.  The chalan receipt for Rs.125/- remitted towards the Fee for Duplicate Transfer Certificate. 

    ( Head of Account  : SDE002 )

3. Application (No prescribed format)

4.  Search Fee should be remitted as follows:

  • Those who had completed 3 to 9 years after the course - Rs.295/-
  • Those who had completed 10 or more years after the course -Rs.585/-

5. Rs.60/- is to be remitted as postage if required.

Address to which applications are to be sent: 
  The Director

School of Distance Education 

University of Calicut

Calicut University Post


PIN 673 635

For Assistance Please Contact : 

0494 2407356
0494 2400288

Note : The Private Registration Candidates are not issued Transfer Certificate from University. Instead, the Private Registration Seal is affixed on the Transfer Certificate submitted by the Candidate at the time of Admission. If the Transfer Certificate bearing the Private Registration Seal is lost, the seal will be affixed on duplicate Transfer Certificate on production of a copy of the affidavit submitted by the candidate to get the Duplicate TC.  

Please Wait!

Please wait... it will take a second!