Frequently Asked Question
Those who have successfully completed the course of study can apply for Original Degree Certificate. The application can be submitted either by ordinary mode or by urgent mode.
ONLINE MODE - Candidates with alphanumerical register number shall submit the application online . Link: http://dconline.uoc.ac.in/
Instruction to follow while submitting application and the details of fee to be remitted are also furnished there.
The printout of the application along with the self attested copies of the documents attached should be sent to : The Controller of Examinations, Pareeksha Bhavan, University of Calicut, Calicut University post, malappuram. PIN 673 635.
OFFLINE MODE - The Candidates with the numerical register numbers and those who find it impossible to apply online can apply offline. The application form can be downloaded from the University website.
- Pay the required fee using online payment system under the purpose code ORF08- Original Degree Certificate. The payment can be though SBI Net banking/ through Akshaya e centres/ Friends Janaseva Kendra/ University Challan Counter.Admissions)
- Attach original challan receipt along with the application.
- Attach the self attested photo copies of the following documents,
- First page of SSLC book
- Qualifying examination (+2 certificate in case of UG, degree certificate in case of PG)
- All mark lists / Consolidated Grade Card
- Provisional Certificate.
- Compulsory Social Service (CSS) Certificate (See attachments on the top right-hand side)
Duly filled in application along with enclosures shall be sent to :
The Controller of Examinations, University of Calicut, Calicut University Post, Malappuram District, Kerala-673 635.
FAST TRACK MODE -
The candidates who are in urgent need of Original Degree Certificate have the provision to apply on Fast Track Mode. The online application already submitted on urgent mode can be converted to Fast Track mode.Fast Track mode is applicable for candidates with alpha numerical register numbers only. The purpose should be substantiated by documentary evidence. The applicant must visit Pareeksha Bhavan, in person, along with the print out of the already submitted application. Once the emergency is convinced, the candidate will be directed to remit the additional fee to be remitted (Fee under Fast Track mode is Rs-2,810) . The application along with the additional challan receipt shall be submitted to the office directly.
For details of fee please see the attachments
POINTS TO BE NOTED :
- The candidate MUST ensure that the mobile number and e-mail id provided in the application form is valid. They should regularly check the same as the communications from the University are being sent via SMS or email.
- The address to which the certificate is to be forwarded shall be clearly mentioned with district and PIN Code as the certificates are despatched via Speed Post Only.
- Candidates should ensure that they have no pending Exam results or revaluation results and grade card has been revised consequent on the improvement or re-valuation, if any , made during the course of study.Admissions)